Become a Sponsor
Open Studios encourages partnerships within our community. To that end, we look to local businesses/organizations for modest support to enhance the art experience for all. Please see below for the many ways that you can help promote our 31st year celebration of the visual arts!
- Be a sponsor for a donation of $150. This defrays operational expenses so that more artists can participate and our marketing can reach a broader audience.
- Offer in-kind goods/services in the equivalent of $150. Provide food for an event, donate an item, service, or gift certificate for a promotional raffle.
- Host an artist(s) in your business location during Open Studios weekend becoming one of the sites to visit!
- In the weeks just before Open Studios, include an Open Studios postcard with each purchase, offer brochures at your counter or put our poster in your window during April.
- Your business logo and link to your website featured on our 2017 Sponsor Page for a full year.
- All donations received by 2/15/17 will allow sponsors to be in our event brochure. Donations made after the print deadline will allow sponsors to benefit primarily from additional forms of marketing and social media.
- E-mail blasts will encourage artists and patrons to shop & dine with our Sponsors.
Online contributions can be made on the website of our fiscal sponsor, Brookline Community Foundation. Under the Allocation Information section of the BCF form, choose An Existing Fund. A drop-down list will appear so you can designate the Brookline Open Studios fund. This ensures that your donation is set aside for the exclusive use of BKOS.
Click here to make an online donation.
Mail a Contribution
Make your check payable to BCF/Brookline Open Studios.
Mail your check to:
Brookline Arts Center
86 Monmouth Street
Brookline, MA 02446
For more information, contact Sheryl Williams at email@example.com.